Pyramid Solitaire Classic is a card game where the player moves all the cards in a row from one of four different piles. The object of this game is to remove pairs of cards that add up to 13 points or more, and when no more pairs can be removed from these piles, they are cleared. The game ends when all the cards have been removed or no more moves can be made.
Pyramid Solitaire Classic Features
Pyramid Solitaire Classic contains the following features:
- 3 card styles, which are classic, uniform, and diamond. The uniform card style is similar to that found in Microsoft Windows 10.
- A layout editor where you can customize the placement of the piles of cards on the playing field so you can have it how you want it.
- Cards that add a little fun to the game, such as the Magician, which removes all cards of one suit from play.
- A win counter allows you to see how many times you have won in a row, and a match percentage shows how often you have matched every pair of cards on the playing field.
- Score and achievement counters: win more coins and reach higher scores to earn achievements.