Combine is a multiplayer puzzle game where you have to combine smaller shapes into larger and more complex shapes. It is online, meaning you can play one of many games at the same time with other players in real time. The player base is still growing and there are new games being added weekly, so it�s perfect for casual and hardcore gamers alike. The co-op mode makes it easy to teach kids about teamwork, communication, and competition because they can compete against other teams of up to 4 people at once. It�s like an exercise in efficiency. The missions can be played solo or with a team, and the game is constantly being updated with new content and new games.
To give you a taste of the game, here is a brief description of some of the ways you can customize your character and yourself! in Combine:
- Players can design their own avatars, choosing from hundreds of different facial expressions and hair types.
- Players react to each other with emoticons. For example, if a player records an achievement, they can show their joy by lighting up their avatar and sending secret messages to other players.
- Players can use voice communication and the ability to record their own voice.
- Players can equip and utilize weapons, which are extremely effective at taking out enemies. For example, a sniper rifle would have the power to disable an entire group at once and a rocket launcher would be great for taking out large groups of enemies at once.
- Players can purchase and use special magic spells that are useful against certain types of enemies or even useful as weapons.
Combine has many ways to customize your character, including a selection of emoticons, which make it easier to convey feelings and emotions to other players. You can even make your own unique avatar, which you can use in interface areas of the game. Combine has a fair amount of equipment and weapons to let players feel powerful and be balanced at the same time.