Venge IO is a multiplayer sci-fi MMO where you play a cloned human fighting for revenge against the company that created him. Players need to earn experience points, learn skills, and buy items from vendors to become powerful. The game includes 3D graphics and physics-based gameplay to keep it entertaining for long hours.
Venge IO has free access in which players battle each other within a dystopian sci-fi setting.
How to play:
During their gameplay, players are required to discover new routes by killing enemies. Whenever they complete a mission or open a door, the characters go to that location and will be discovered by other players. However, there is also an exploration in this game wherein players can find secrets behind each door. Players can level up their character's skills by performing certain activities, such as killing monsters, attacking others, or opening chests that contain items. They can also buy things from vendors and sell junk to earn money to purchase more items and equipment. The game has a PvP mode where the player is allowed to challenge other players still playing the game to claim the most money possible by taking out other members' equipment.
* Use the mouse to move around the map (left-click and drag to move, right-click to rotate the screen, and mouse wheel zooms in and out).
* Left-click on objects to attack.
* Enter critical opens doors; right click acts as a middle mouse click (click on a character or item to bring up the action menu).
* ESC acts as an exit button to get out of character use screens, loading screens, and other types of non-gameplay environments.
* Q brings up the main menu screen where the player can change graphics settings, sound options, etc.