Tic Tac Toe Mania
Tic-tac-toe is a game for two players, X and O, who take turns marking the spaces in a 3�3 grid. The player who succeeds in placing three of their marks next to each other in a straight line (either horizontally, vertically, or diagonally) wins the game.
How to play:
1. The player who will play X should go first, and play O goes next.
2. On your turn, you can use any of the three empty spaces in the X�s row or column, but not diagonally from an open space in your row or column.
3. Once you�ve made a move, you can�t go back to it.
4. The winner of the game is the player who gets three in a line before their opponent does.
1. Use your mouse to play the game.
2. The player who plays O uses the left mouse button.
3. The player who plays X uses the middle mouse button.
4. Blue squares are for you, and orange squares are for your opponent.