Tic Tac Toe Mania
Tic-tac-toe is a game for two players, X and O, who take turns marking the spaces in a 3◊3 grid. The player who succeeds in placing three of their marks next to each other in a straight line (either horizontally, vertically, or diagonally) wins the game.
How to play:
1. The player who will play X should go first, and play O goes next.
2. On your turn, you can use any of the three empty spaces in the Xís row or column, but not diagonally from an open space in your row or column.
3. Once youíve made a move, you canít go back to it.
4. The winner of the game is the player who gets three in a line before their opponent does.
1. Use your mouse to play the game.
2. The player who plays O uses the left mouse button.
3. The player who plays X uses the middle mouse button.
4. Blue squares are for you, and orange squares are for your opponent.