Slime Clicker is an interesting new game where you make the slime multiply by clicking and buying upgrades to increase the rate of slime production. Clicking the slime produces a lot of money for you, and you can upgrade to make more clicks per second which mean you make more money. You also get to buy upgrades that do other things, like making the slime bigger.
How to play:
* Click the slime to make it multiply.
* Click the button next to the slime to make it change color (the more color changes, the faster it multiplies).
* When you reach three slimes of a certain color, but that upgrade so you can change its color faster.
* Make sure to buy anti-purge upgrades to keep your slimes when you start over from scratch.
* Avoid clicking on other stuff in your town; sell it for extra money or re-purpose it to get more money.
* Upgrade equipment that enables your character to jump higher or run longer to access better areas and find rare items.
Use the following keys to navigate your character:
- W, A, S, D to move
- Click and drag to move your character left or right (do not click on the screen)
- Use the mouse to select items in your inventory. (double click on any item will send it to the shop)
- Press the "E" key to open the shop menu.
* Press the "End" key to begin a new game. It is used in the pause menu
* Press the "Enter" key to open the Settings menu.
* Press "Spacebar" to play the game and press it again to pause it (or click somewhere else).
* Press the 'J' key to open your inventory and press it again to drop items (if you place items on Meld, they will not disappear).
About the Creator:
Slime Clicker is created by Crazygames. Crazygames is a large game publisher that hosts some of the most popular games. They have also created the following games: Bubble Spinner Pop
, Block Puzzle
, Bust A Move
, Capybara Clicker
, Candy Clicker 2
, Idle Pinball Breakout